After a year of experiments in the attic of the school, the KSD school group has renovated this space, which now reflects its innovative vision of learning and assessment: students are actors in their own learning process.
- Create an open space that promotes interdisciplinarity and collaboration between teachers and students,
- Create a flexible and modular space to encourage mobility and creativity,
- Create a comfortable, practical and connected space.
The VANERUM solutions
- The TIPI mobile double writing walls allow you to partition or open up the space according to the needs and to have communication surfaces,
- The interactive i3TOUCH touch screen,
- The OPTI PLUS furniture that is easy to move, allows a multitude of configurations and postures.
"You can place about 20 students in one place - some sitting on the couch or stools and others on high tables and you, as a teacher, can stand or sit and have direct contact with all your students. They are very close, but they sit in a way that they find comfortable. What I also like is the variety of postures: students can work on high tables in an upright position, they can drag on a chair, they can sit on a moving stool, or they can sit on a high chair."
Professor of general subjects in vocational education