Founded in Lille in 1906, EDHEC Business School welcomes 4,000 students (a third of whom come from abroad) to the Lille campus every year.
In order to embody the school's dynamic spirit and innovation strategy, the campus is equipped with the best cutting-edge technology facilities to encourage and support entrepreneurial vocations and to foster the open-mindedness and agility needed to invent the world of tomorrow.
- Covering the walls with writing and projection surfaces that are visible and accessible to all.
- Offering maximum functionality and flexibility to work spaces by combining them with technology and mobile solutions (furniture on castors and mobile flipcharts) to allow users to a take ownership of them and configure them in accordance with their creativity.
The VANERUM solutions
- The MULTIWALL wall, made of enamel with a lifetime guarantee, was chosen for its large dimensions, which can be used to cover the walls of amphitheatres (12 metres) and classrooms (360° installation).
- The MULTIWALL walls are combined with several ultra-short throw projectors in order to offer optimal visibility to the entire audience.
- The classrooms are also equipped with mobile flipcharts in order to vary the presentation or reflection postures.